Crinoline Horsehair Braid 1.2" (3 cm) Wide - Sold by the Yard
Crinoline - also called horsehair braid or crin - is great for not only hat making, but also a wide variety of crafts, decorating and costuming. It is threaded on one edge for gathering and shaping. Its texture is fun to sculpt with and can make many a variety of interesting accents and shapes.
- 1.2" (3 cm) wide x 36" Crinoline Horsehair
- Perfect for making hats and fascinators
- Press with warm iron and pressing cloth to remove kinks
- Available in multiple colors
- Multiple yards cut as single piece if possible