Crinoline Horsehair Braid 6" Wide - Metallic Plaid - Sold by the Yard
Crinoline - also called horsehair braid or crin - is great for not only hat making, but also a wide variety of crafts, decorating and costuming. It is threaded on one edge for gathering and shaping. Its texture is fun to sculpt with and can make many a variety of interesting accents and shapes. This crinoline has a plaid pattern with a combination of colors that are highlighted with metallic strands.
- 6" wide x 36" Crin Horsehair Braid
- Perfect for making hats and fascinators
- String on one edge for gathering
- Plaid pattern with metallic threads
- Multiple yards cut as single piece when possible
Please select all options.