Jacquard Acid Dyes are bright powder dyes that are design for dyeing proteins such as wool, silk and feathers. It is a "low impact" dye as it is activated with common vinegar or citric acid powder. Hot water is required for dyeing. A one half ounce jar will dye up to two pounds of fabric and is non-toxic when handled properly.
- Jacquard Acid Dyes 1/2 Ounces Jar
- For dyeing proteins such as wool, silk, feathers or fur
- Use with hot water and vinegar or powdered citric acid
- One half ounce jar will dye up to two pounds of fabric
- Available in multiple colors