Stiffened Sinamay with Lurex Millinery Fabric - 1 Meter x 90cm
Sinamay fabric is a versatile millinery foundation fabric which is used to create hats and fascinators. It is woven from the fibers of the Abaca found in the Philippines. Lurex is a metallic fiber woven in the sinamay for a great shine and metallic look.This sinamay comes pre-stiffened, and has a 20 thread per inch count. Multiple meter orders will be cut as a single piece when possible.
To use cut 2-3 layers for blocking. Use a mister to dampen, and applying additional stiffener once blocked is recommended.
- Sold by the meter, measures 90 cm wide
- Woven with Lurex metallic fibers
- Multiple meter order cut as single piece if available
- A millinery staple supply that is also useful for floral design and crafts
- Available in solid colors, patterned and windowpane styles as well