Sinamay fabric is a versatile millinery foundation fabric which is used to create hats and fascinators. It is woven from the fibers of the Abaca found in the Philippines. This sinamay comes pre-stiffened, and has a 20 thread per inch count. It comes in a variety of stylish printed patterns that make your designs pop. Multiple meter orders will be cut as a single piece when possible.
To use as a top layer for blocking. Use a mister to dampen, and applying additional stiffener once blocked is recommended.
- Sold by the meter, measures 90 cm wide
- Multiple stylish patterns available
- Multiple meter order cut as single piece if available
- A millinery staple supply that is also useful for floral design and crafts
- Available in lurex, solid colors, and windowpane styles as well