Stiffened Windowpane Sinamay Millinery Fabric - 1 Meter x 90 cm
Sinamay fabric is a versatile millinery foundation fabric which is used to create hats and fascinators. It is woven from the fibers of the Abaca found in the Philippines. This sinamay has an open windowpane weave and comes pre-stiffened. Multiple meter orders will be cut as a single piece when possible.
To use cut 2-3 layers for blocking. Use a mister to dampen, and applying additional stiffener once blocked is recommended.
- Sold by the meter, measures 90 cm wide
- Square open windowpane or lattice weave
- Multiple meter order cut as single piece if available
- A millinery staple supply that is also useful for floral design and crafts
- Available in solid and metallic colors